For over 60 years S.r.l. Costruzioni Stampi Materie Plastiche, has been designing and building moulds for thermoplastic materials and injection moulding.
Founded in Milan in 1960 by the Battelli brothers, it started as a small mechanical workshop. One of the first projects they were commissioned was the construction of double injection moulds for typewriter keys.

Thanks to the kow how and creativity of its founders, the business expanded over the years, evolving into a structured and highly specialized company.

Today S.r.l. is located in Monza, in a strategic position near the main highways of Milan. The company covers an area of 4,500 m2, 4,000 m2 of which are indoor.

The production department consists of 25 injection moulding presses from 25 to 120 tons and a workshop with state-of-the-art equipment including plunge and wire EDM machines.

The staff is highly specialized, thanks to the long experience gained in the field.

In addition to the construction of moulds and moulding, also deals with the phases of assembly of technical articles, ultrasound welding and hot serigraphy, which make it possible to create customised products for Clients. All moulding parts are produced directly by S.r.l. or commissioned to a strict selection of specialized collaborators.

The final test is carried out strictly within the plant in Monza.

A specific quality control is performed on each product.

About 15% of the production is addressed to the european market: Germany, Holland, France and Spain. The remaining 85% is related to the domestic market.

Some of our major customers:

Cosmaplast Reliability, quality and precision